1. AlQahtani, A.D., et al., Production of “biobetter” glucarpidase variants to improve drug detoxification and antibody directed enzyme prodrug therapy for cancer treatment, European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2019, 127, P. 79-91.
2. Haruta, K., et al., A Novel PEGylation Method for Improving the Pharmacokinetic Properties of Anti-Interleukin-17A RNA Aptamers, Nucleic acid therapeutics, 2017, 27(1):36-44.
3. Guo, L., et al., Application Instructions for Y-NHS-40K for Amine PEGylation, click link.
4. Masao, H., et al., Chemically Modified Interleukin-6 Aptamer Inhibits Development of Collagen-Induced Arthritis in Cynomolgus Monkeys, Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, 2015.
5. Winship, A.L., Interleukin-11 alters placentation and causes preeclampsia features in mice, Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 2015, 112(52):15928-33.
6. , A.M., et al., Peptide inhibitors of C3 activation as a novel strategy of complement inhibition for the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, Blood Mar, 2014, 123 (13) 2094-2101.
7. Roccaro, Aldo M. et al., SDF-1 Inhibition Targets the Bone Marrow Niche for Cancer Therapy, Cell Reports, 2014, 9 (1), p: 118 – 128.
8. Stefan, N., et al., Novel Prodrug-Like Fusion Toxin with Protease-Sensitive Bioorthogonal PEGylation for Tumor Targeting, Bioconjugate chemistry, 2014, 25.12: 2144-2156.
9. Ashokan, A., et al., Multifunctional calcium phosphate nano-contrast agent for combined nuclear, magnetic and near-infrared in vivo imaging. Biomaterials, 2013, 34(29): p. 7143-7157.
10. Khan, M.A., et al., Targeting complement component 5a promotes vascular integrity and limits airway remodeling, PNAS, 2013, 110(15) p:6061-6066.
11. Dai, C.Y., et al., Preparation and evaluation of a new releasable PEGylated tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) conjugate for therapeutic application, Science China Life Sciences, 2013, 56.1 : 51-58.
12. Dai, C.Y., et al., Linkage with cathepsin B-sensitive dipeptide promotes the in vitro and in vivo anticancer activity of PEGylated tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α) against murine fibrosarcoma, Science China Life Sci, 2011, 54(2): 128–138.
13. Menkhorst, E., et al., Vaginally Administered PEGylated LIF Antagonist Blocked Embryo Implantation and Eliminated NonTarget Effects on Bone in Mice, PLoS ONE, 2011, 6 (5) e19665.
14. Cai, Y., et al., Separation of exenatide analogue mono-PEGylated with 40 kDA polyethylene glycol by cation exchange chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:39, P. 6953-6960.
15. Wang, Y-J., et al., PEGylation markedly enhances the in vivo potency of recombinant human non-glycosylated erythropoietin: A comparison with glycosylated erythropoietin, Journal of Controlled Release, 2010, 145:3, p. 306-313.
16. Marcus, Y., et al., Turning Low-Molecular-Weight Drugs into Prolonged Acting Prodrugs by Reversible Pegylation: A Study with Gentamicin, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2008, 51 (14), 4300-4305.
17. Wang, S., et al., Y-type polyethylene glycol modified G-CSF and preparation method and use thereof. Patent CN200780051378, 2007.
18. Zhou, W., et al., Interferon alpha 2a modified by polyethylene glycol, its synthesis process and application. Patent CN200780050541, 2007.
19. Zhou, W., et al., Interferon alpha 2b modified by polyethylene glycol, its synthesis process and application. Patent CN200780050542, 2007.
20. Zhou, W., et al., Double-stranded polyethylene glycol modified growth hormone, preparation method and application thereof. Patent CN200880009718, 2008.